recent posts

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday Favs - 4/18/14

A few of my favorite things this past week.

This DIY sign by AKA Design + Life:

s Day You Are My Sunshine DIY Vintage You Are My Sunshine Sign {Martha Stewart}
source

These fun snacks by Sugar Bee Crafts:

source

My son would love these rainbow pancakes by i am baker:

Tips for the Perfect Rainbow Pancake! #pancakes #rainbow
source

I love this necklace from Swell Caroline:

source

This new Doctor Who t-shirt design:

Doctor Selfie
source

Mineral eye pigment set from Younique:

Save $5 when you buy the set!
source
I recently bought these and LOVE them.  I'm gonna need more.

That's it for now, an I know this Friday Favs is published on Saturday.  I forgot to post it yesterday.  Ooops!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by,


Natosha

No comments:

Post a Comment