recent posts

Monday, September 26, 2016

Healthy Snacking Alternatives

Around my house I am always looking for ways to switch out junk food for something healthier without losing the fun.  My 6 year old is a picky eater who loves crackers and chips and turns up his nose at fresh fruit and vegetables.

I decided to try adding yogurt dips to lure Jaxon into healthy snacking.  I'm so underhanded, lol.  But it's for a good reason.

We love Chobani yogurt and now they have introduced Chobani Meze Dips .  The sad news around here is, the Chobani Meze dips aren't available in my area.  But no need to sulk.  I just grabbed some plain Chobani Greek Yogurt and whipped up a ranch dip.  Who doesn't love ranch?

I used one plain Chobani Greek Yogurt, two BIG spoons of mayo and a tablespoon of homemade dry ranch mix.






I'm happy to say Jaxon loved the yogurt dip.  He pretty much dove in.  I have to admit I had a pretty healthy helping of the veggies and dip myself.  However, why should I feel bad.  I switched out the sour cream with healthy, yummy Chobani Yogurt and used homemade ranch mix.  Now if I can just get my hands on some of the Chobani Meze Dips.

Do you need some inspiration for healthier snacking?  Check out this cool infographic from Chobani:



Give healthier snacking a try.  You won't regret it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Natosha  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment